At the moment, we are not able to service bounce houses at any Sacramento or Elk Grove Regional parks due to a recent increased minimum insurance requirement.

  • Bounce House Permit – Sacramento County Regional Parks requires all parties with inflatable jump houses to have a Bounce House Permit.  There is a $25 permit fee.  Anyone requesting a Bounce House Permit needs to make a reservation, provide proof of insurance from the Bounce House company and pay the permit fee.  Failure to do so will result in the removal of the inflatable upon the Park staff’s request.
    No water inflatables are allowed in Regional Parks.

There are some parks that require both permits and reservations.  Some parks are first come first served.  For more information on particular parks and recreation services and locations, see below.

All information needed to make a reservation at a Sacramento Parks location can be found here.